Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission must be in English. Except for common foreign words and phrases, the use of foreign words and phrases should be avoided.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Title page should be supplied separately.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points
- The author(s) represent that the manuscript is their original work, that they own the copyright to the work being submitted or are authorized by the copyright owner or owners to submit the article, and that permissions for reproducing any content have been obtained.
- Each author is aware of the contents of the entire article and its submission status, and each author materially contributed to the creation of the paper.
ArticlesSection default policy
Copyright and Licensing
Authors submitting article to Eurasian Journal of Higher Education agree to publish their articles under attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) license.
By submitting to Eurasian Journal of Higher Education, the author(s) grant publication rights to UKEY Consultancy & Publishing. Authors of articles published by the journal grant the journal the right to store the articles in its databases for an unlimited period of time and to distribute and reproduce the articles.
The names and email addresses entered in Eurasian Journal of Higher Education will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal. The data collected from registered and non-registered users of this journal falls within the scope of the standard functioning of peer-reviewed journals. It includes information that makes communication possible for the editorial process; it is used to inform readers about the authorship and editing of content and it enables collecting aggregated data on readership behaviours. The data will not be sold by this journal, nor will it be used for purposes other than those stated here. The authors published in this journal are responsible for the human subject data that figures in the research reported here.
Ethical standards for publication exist to ensure high-quality scientific publications, public trust in scientific findings, and that people receive credit for their ideas. Papers submitted to Eurasian Journal of Higher Education are subject to rigorous peer review to ensure that the research published is 'good science'.
Eurasian Journal of Higher Education has a 'double blind' review process: Authors are not told who reviewed their paper. The peer referees’ identity remains unknown to the authors throughout the review process.