Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission must be in English. Except for common foreign words and phrases, the use of foreign words and phrases should be avoided.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Title page should be supplied separately.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points
- The author(s) represent that the manuscript is their original work, that they own the copyright to the work being submitted or are authorized by the copyright owner or owners to submit the article, and that permissions for reproducing any content have been obtained.
- Each author is aware of the contents of the entire article and its submission status, and each author materially contributed to the creation of the paper.
ArticlesSection default policy
- The publisher (UKEY Consultancy and Publishing) allows authors to hold the copyright of their work without any restrictions and also allows them to retain the publishing rights without restrictions.
- Authors of articles published by the journal grant the journal the right to store the articles in its databases for an unlimited period of time and to distribute and reproduce the articles electronically.
The articles submitted are reviewed by the Editorial Board and, if deemed appropriate in terms of scientific criteria and journal writing rules, author names are removed from the text and sent to the referees. The opinions put forward in the articles published in the journal belong to their authors. The author takes legal and ethical responsibilities.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.